- Caring for Aging Parents
- Who Is Your Trusted Contact?
- Six Surprising Facts About Retirement Confidence
- New Retirement Contribution Limits for 2024
- What Is a 1031 Exchange?
- Find That Lost Retirement Account
- SECURE Act 2.0: An Overview
- Understanding the SECURE Act 2.0
- FIRE Retirement
- Deciding When to Take Social Security
- Retiring Earlier Than Expected? What To Know
- Net Unrealized Appreciation (NUA) Explained
- Why do Renters Have to Save More?
- AI Tools Changing Retiree Entrepreneurship
- Financial Strategies for Women
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- And the Executor Is
- Put It in a Letter
- Will Power
- A Brief History of Estate Taxes
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Understanding the Alternate Valuation Date
- 4 Steps to Protecting a Child with Disabilities
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- A Living Trust Primer
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Four Reasons Millennials Need an Estate Strategy
- Four Steps to Valuing an Estate
- When Heirs are Imperfect
- Test Your Estate Strategy Knowledge
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- Managing the Risk of Outliving Your Money
- A Checklist for When a Spouse or Parent Passes
- Managing an Inheritance
- 3 Estate Challenges for Blended Families
- Are You Prepared for an Estate Tax Sunset?
- Estate Strategies of the Rich and Famous
- Intellectual Property and Your Estate
- Life and Death of a Twenty Dollar Bill
- The Half Million Dollar Baby
- Year-End Charitable Gifting and You
- Making a Charitable Contribution
- What To Do When Your Income Reaches 7 Figures
- Understanding FDIC Insurance
- Financially Savvy at Six Figures
- Should I Accept a Free Credit Lock?
- Making a Charitable Gift
- What If Your Kids Decide Against College?
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.